- It’s Time to Take Marketing Off “Pause”
- How Onnit Improved Performance: Watch the Webinar
- Target Customers With Data: Watch the Webinar
- Business Growth in a Post Covid World: Watch the Webinar
- Get The Most Out of Your Affiliate Program – Watch the Webinar
- Keys to Increasing Conversion Rates – Watch the Webinar
- Using the Phone to Capture New Opportunities: Watch the Webinar
- Watch the Webinar: Get Your SEO in Order
- Google Shopping: Now Open to Unpaid Listings, Watch the Video
- 15 Minute Digital Webinar: Make Paid Search Work for You
- The Impact of Coronavirus on Paid Social, Your Questions Answered
- 15 Minute Digital Planning Webinar: Paid Social in the Time of Coronavirus
- High-tech + Low-tech Growth Challenges for Mortgage Lenders
- Marketing Your App: Connecting Your Systems for the Data Advantage
- Where is your loan growth going to come from? Get the insights.
- 3 Pillars To Optimize Performance Under HEC
- Customer Acquisition for FinTech – The David and Goliath Story
- Power of the Call: Your Secret Weapon to Maximize Revenue and Reduce Costs
- LQ Digital taps Greg Allum as Vice President, Display & Social
- Unit Economics: the Heart of Digital Customer Acquisition
- Creating Effective Conversion Journeys
- The Ultimate Weapon of Persuasion
- The Building Blocks of Customer Segmentation
- 4 Steps for Creating a Digital Acquisition Game Plan
- NewHomeGuide.com doubles lead volume while improving conversion rate by 124%
- Sun Basket Increases Subscribers Through Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing
- Too Many Brands Overlook Affiliate Marketing
- Don’t Forget About Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Advertising Doesn’t Always Work (But It Can!)
- Digital Advertising on “Autopilot”
- A Conversation That Counts
- LQ Digital Named 2017 Optimizer of the Year
- The Rise of the Digital Economist
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There?
- In Search of the Elusive “Profitable Customer”
- 7 Tips for Tackling SEO Like a Pro
SEO is a key part of any marketing plan and with budgets being cut around paid search and other forms of advertising, now is the perfect time for marketers to review, clean and improve the SEO for their business. Last week, we interviewed our Director of SEO, Jacob King, to identify the low-hanging fruit that marketers could tackle to make an immediate impact on their SEO strategy. Yet, as we all know, SEO isn’t just a short-term play. It can take months to see the true impact of an improved SEO strategy. So this week, we followed up with Jacob to review the tactics and tools that marketers should be using to build a foundation for recovery and success in Q4.
Watch the 15 minute webinar to review the key SEO strategies marketers can begin to work on to reap the benefits and get ahead of the game as we all build towards recovery, such as:
- Where to focus on the technical clean up of your website and the key questions you should be asking about your sites functionality – such as are all your pages indexed properly and readable?
- An outline of free & paid tools to help you identify breaks, link backs and understand content performance and ranking against competitors.
- A how to guide on building off page SEO by developing key partnerships and business relationships to build link backs, help you with your own content and more.
In a time when many businesses have cut their funding for paid and even organic search, by focusing on building a strong SEO strategy now, you’ll be ahead of the game come Q4 to witness a stronger recovery. Watch the webinar for free:
At LQ Digital, we’ve captured a lot of data over the last 15 years on what scores as best-in-class digital performance (search, social, affiliate). At this time we want to contribute by sharing our data, knowledge and expertise to help your company survive this turbulent time and provide relief.
Remember to subscribe to our webinar series so you always have the latest news and insight in your inbox: subscribe here.
- digital marketing