- Google Changes to Third Party Tracking – How to Prepare
- Increase conversions by phone in a post-covid world
- Deepen Customer Relationships for Growth
- The Path to Growth: Aggressively Scale
- Looking Ahead: How to Drive Business Recovery in 2021
- Building a Growth Thesis & Fine Tuning Profitability
- Solving for Overwhelmed Lenders
- It’s Time to Take Marketing Off “Pause”
- How Onnit Improved Performance: Watch the Webinar
- Target Customers With Data: Watch the Webinar
- Business Growth in a Post Covid World: Watch the Webinar
- Get The Most Out of Your Affiliate Program – Watch the Webinar
- Keys to Increasing Conversion Rates – Watch the Webinar
- Using the Phone to Capture New Opportunities: Watch the Webinar
- Watch the Webinar: SEO long-term planning for recovery
- Watch the Webinar: Get Your SEO in Order
- Google Shopping: Now Open to Unpaid Listings, Watch the Video
- 15 Minute Digital Webinar: Make Paid Search Work for You
- 15 Minute Digital Planning Webinar: Paid Social in the Time of Coronavirus
- High-tech + Low-tech Growth Challenges for Mortgage Lenders
- Marketing Your App: Connecting Your Systems for the Data Advantage
- Where is your loan growth going to come from? Get the insights.
- 3 Pillars To Optimize Performance Under HEC
- Customer Acquisition for FinTech – The David and Goliath Story
- Power of the Call: Your Secret Weapon to Maximize Revenue and Reduce Costs
- LQ Digital taps Greg Allum as Vice President, Display & Social
- Unit Economics: the Heart of Digital Customer Acquisition
- Creating Effective Conversion Journeys
- The Ultimate Weapon of Persuasion
- The Building Blocks of Customer Segmentation
- 4 Steps for Creating a Digital Acquisition Game Plan
- NewHomeGuide.com doubles lead volume while improving conversion rate by 124%
- Sun Basket Increases Subscribers Through Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing
- Too Many Brands Overlook Affiliate Marketing
- Don’t Forget About Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Advertising Doesn’t Always Work (But It Can!)
- Digital Advertising on “Autopilot”
- A Conversation That Counts
- LQ Digital Named 2017 Optimizer of the Year
- The Rise of the Digital Economist
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There?
- In Search of the Elusive “Profitable Customer”
- 7 Tips for Tackling SEO Like a Pro
Last week, we launched the first episode in our 15 Minute Digital Planning Guide webinar series. As part of our goal to help businesses navigate the changing landscape of digital media during the Coronavirus pandemic, our weekly webinar series is aimed to provide insight, share trends and provide practical tips for marketers to implement now.
In the first episode we interviewed our own VP of Display & Social, Greg Allum for our Paid Social: Part 1 Edition. We gathered his perspective on the impact Coronavirus has had on Paid Social and what companies can expect moving forward. You can view the webinar here.
This week, we’re continuing our interview with Greg Allum and asking him your most pressing questions. Learn valuable insight that can impact your business now, such as:
- The surprising advertising opportunities made available since the Coronavirus impact.
- Current advertising response methods for clients – plus an unexpected emerging one.
- Insight as to what types of businesses may want to suspend advertising and which ones may want to invest.
- Top recommendations for social.
At LQ Digital, we have over 15 years of digital media, strategy & data management experience and have deep expertise in working with clients in B2C subscription, mortgage lending, B2B, Real Estate, Personal Loans and so much more. As such, we’ve captured a lot of data on what scores as best-in-class digital performance (search, social, affiliate). At this time we want to contribute in the only way we know how, to share our data, knowledge and expertise to help your company survive this turbulent time and provide relief. Please watch the webinar for free here:
Still have questions or want a us to cover a particular topic? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to subscribe to our webinar series so you always have the latest news and insight in your inbox: subscribe here.
- Paid Social