- Looking Ahead: How to Drive Business Recovery in 2021
- Building a Growth Thesis & Fine Tuning Profitability
- Solving for Overwhelmed Lenders
- It’s Time to Take Marketing Off “Pause”
- How Onnit Improved Performance: Watch the Webinar
- Target Customers With Data: Watch the Webinar
- Business Growth in a Post Covid World: Watch the Webinar
- Get The Most Out of Your Affiliate Program – Watch the Webinar
- Keys to Increasing Conversion Rates – Watch the Webinar
- Using the Phone to Capture New Opportunities: Watch the Webinar
- Watch the Webinar: SEO long-term planning for recovery
- Watch the Webinar: Get Your SEO in Order
- Google Shopping: Now Open to Unpaid Listings, Watch the Video
- 15 Minute Digital Webinar: Make Paid Search Work for You
- The Impact of Coronavirus on Paid Social, Your Questions Answered
- 15 Minute Digital Planning Webinar: Paid Social in the Time of Coronavirus
- High-tech + Low-tech Growth Challenges for Mortgage Lenders
- Marketing Your App: Connecting Your Systems for the Data Advantage
- Where is your loan growth going to come from? Get the insights.
- 3 Pillars To Optimize Performance Under HEC
- Customer Acquisition for FinTech – The David and Goliath Story
- LQ Digital taps Greg Allum as Vice President, Display & Social
- Unit Economics: the Heart of Digital Customer Acquisition
- Creating Effective Conversion Journeys
- The Ultimate Weapon of Persuasion
- The Building Blocks of Customer Segmentation
- 4 Steps for Creating a Digital Acquisition Game Plan
- NewHomeGuide.com doubles lead volume while improving conversion rate by 124%
- Sun Basket Increases Subscribers Through Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing
- Too Many Brands Overlook Affiliate Marketing
- Don’t Forget About Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Advertising Doesn’t Always Work (But It Can!)
- Digital Advertising on “Autopilot”
- A Conversation That Counts
- LQ Digital Named 2017 Optimizer of the Year
- The Rise of the Digital Economist
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There?
- In Search of the Elusive “Profitable Customer”
- 7 Tips for Tackling SEO Like a Pro
Use outsourced contact center services to increase lead conversion and decrease CPL
Today’s businesses face the same challenge: how to grow by converting more profitable leads, acquiring more valuable customers to generate more revenue while keeping lead and sales costs flat — or, better yet, even reducing them. For businesses selling products or services that are expensive, complex to buy, sold in mature or highly-competitive markets, or where the time between lead creation and closing a transaction is long, doing so gets even harder.
Imagine the stress for a marketing leader deciding where to spend media budgets to generate new leads this month without useful data on how similar investments from a month ago panned out. Or for a sales leader having to choose which sales people should spend scarce time qualifying leads (instead of focusing on closing sales) without data to judge the future revenue benefit when this month’s sales targets still need to be hit.
Over the last 13 years, our Contact Center Services have partnered with clients operating in these complex considered-purchase environments and we’re sharing our 3 key lessons that we’ve learned to help our clients maximize their resources, improve conversion and deliver greater ROI back to their business.
Download this white paper to learn more our capabilities and client case studies.
- Call Center Services