- The Ultimate Weapon of Persuasion
- The Building Blocks of Customer Segmentation
- 4 Steps for Creating a Digital Acquisition Game Plan
- NewHomeGuide.com doubles lead volume while improving conversion rate by 124%
- Sun Basket Increases Subscribers Through Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing
- Too Many Brands Overlook Affiliate Marketing
- Don’t Forget About Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Advertising Doesn’t Always Work (But It Can!)
- Digital Advertising on “Autopilot”
- A Conversation That Counts
- The Rise of the Digital Economist
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There?
- In Search of the Elusive “Profitable Customer”
- 7 Tips for Tackling SEO Like a Pro
Agency takes high honors at this year’s Bing Agency Awards
Every year, Microsoft’s Bing brings together its key agency partners at the annual Bing Agency Awards to celebrate and reward the most impactful, creative, and effective work using search advertising to help brands get the right ads in the right place at the right time – in other words, at the very moment when consumers are ready to make purchase decisions.
This year’s event was the biggest yet. Hosted by the Daily Show’s Trevor Noah at New York City’s famed Capitale, Bing brought together over 350 search industry experts for a black-tie event that put a spotlight on incredible agency work across 15 different categories.
Competition was fierce, but in the end, LQ Digital was named the 2017 Optimizer of the Year, awarded to the agency that best leveraged Bing Ads tools and insights throughout the year to create smart and truly innovative optimization solutions.
This award celebrates the agency that relentlessly pursues perfection, boldly pushes limits, and takes calculated risks by testing new methods and immediately identifying what tactics drive the most impact – all of which amounts to having a perpetual willingness to learn and conviction to always be ahead of the curve. These are all qualities that make up our incredible team!
LQ Digital’s General Manager, Patrick Wang, accepted the award on behalf of the agency:
“I’ve always thought of optimization as a blue-collar job. It takes hard work, intuition, smarts, and, of all things, it takes tenacity – it takes that effort day in and day out to try the newest things and figure out what works for the clients…to tell a better customer story.”
A big congratulations to the entire LQ Digital team for earning this well-deserved award!
- Paid Search