- Google Changes to Third Party Tracking – How to Prepare
- Increase conversions by phone in a post-covid world
- Deepen Customer Relationships for Growth
- The Path to Growth: Aggressively Scale
- Looking Ahead: How to Drive Business Recovery in 2021
- Building a Growth Thesis & Fine Tuning Profitability
- Solving for Overwhelmed Lenders
- It’s Time to Take Marketing Off “Pause”
- Target Customers With Data: Watch the Webinar
- Business Growth in a Post Covid World: Watch the Webinar
- Get The Most Out of Your Affiliate Program – Watch the Webinar
- Keys to Increasing Conversion Rates – Watch the Webinar
- Using the Phone to Capture New Opportunities: Watch the Webinar
- Watch the Webinar: SEO long-term planning for recovery
- Watch the Webinar: Get Your SEO in Order
- Google Shopping: Now Open to Unpaid Listings, Watch the Video
- 15 Minute Digital Webinar: Make Paid Search Work for You
- The Impact of Coronavirus on Paid Social, Your Questions Answered
- 15 Minute Digital Planning Webinar: Paid Social in the Time of Coronavirus
- High-tech + Low-tech Growth Challenges for Mortgage Lenders
- Marketing Your App: Connecting Your Systems for the Data Advantage
- Where is your loan growth going to come from? Get the insights.
- 3 Pillars To Optimize Performance Under HEC
- Customer Acquisition for FinTech – The David and Goliath Story
- Power of the Call: Your Secret Weapon to Maximize Revenue and Reduce Costs
- LQ Digital taps Greg Allum as Vice President, Display & Social
- Unit Economics: the Heart of Digital Customer Acquisition
- Creating Effective Conversion Journeys
- The Ultimate Weapon of Persuasion
- The Building Blocks of Customer Segmentation
- 4 Steps for Creating a Digital Acquisition Game Plan
- NewHomeGuide.com doubles lead volume while improving conversion rate by 124%
- Sun Basket Increases Subscribers Through Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing
- Too Many Brands Overlook Affiliate Marketing
- Don’t Forget About Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Advertising Doesn’t Always Work (But It Can!)
- Digital Advertising on “Autopilot”
- A Conversation That Counts
- LQ Digital Named 2017 Optimizer of the Year
- The Rise of the Digital Economist
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There?
- In Search of the Elusive “Profitable Customer”
- 7 Tips for Tackling SEO Like a Pro
We know times are difficult right now for a lot of people and businesses. But here at LQ Digital, we also know and have witnessed first hand that it doesn’t have to spell doom and gloom. There are indeed many ways to improve your business and ad performance in a way that leads to growth and increased revenue. That’s what we specialize in here at LQ Digital – coming up with creative and data driven solutions to improve performance and to find new opportunities for our clients. One recent example of a client that we’ve done this for is Onnit.
Onnit is a fitness & lifestyle company that is focused on helping individuals to improve their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. However, they had challenges in reaching the right customers and wanted to improve their digital ad performance and efficiency, so they approached LQ Digital to help solve this problem.
With the high number of products and overly segmented campaign structure they were operating under, it made it difficult to improve the efficiency of those campaigns as well as take advantage of the automated bidding features available with Google.
LQ developed a two-pronged approach to solve this problem:
- Overhauled the search and shopping structure to best leverage Google’s machine learning and optimize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) with automated bidding.
- Identified and focused on scaling high value customer segments by utilizing 1st party data signals.
The result? A drastic improvement in performance and efficiency across both Search and Shopping. In Shopping alone they saw:
- 407% YoY increase in ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)
- 82% YoY lower Cost/Order
- 202% YoY increase in conversion rate.
Overall, Onnit saw a total of 57 YoY increase in orders and a 37 increase in revenue overall.
Watch the webinar to learn how LQ Digital approached the problem.