- Business Growth in a Post Covid World: Watch the Webinar
- Keys to Increasing Conversion Rates – Watch the Webinar
- Using the Phone to Capture New Opportunities: Watch the Webinar
- Watch the Webinar: SEO long-term planning for recovery
- Watch the Webinar: Get Your SEO in Order
- Google Shopping: Now Open to Unpaid Listings, Watch the Video
- 15 Minute Digital Webinar: Make Paid Search Work for You
- The Impact of Coronavirus on Paid Social, Your Questions Answered
- 15 Minute Digital Planning Webinar: Paid Social in the Time of Coronavirus
- High-tech + Low-tech Growth Challenges for Mortgage Lenders
- Marketing Your App: Connecting Your Systems for the Data Advantage
- Where is your loan growth going to come from? Get the insights.
- 3 Pillars To Optimize Performance Under HEC
- Customer Acquisition for FinTech – The David and Goliath Story
- Power of the Call: Your Secret Weapon to Maximize Revenue and Reduce Costs
- LQ Digital taps Greg Allum as Vice President, Display & Social
- Unit Economics: the Heart of Digital Customer Acquisition
- Creating Effective Conversion Journeys
- The Ultimate Weapon of Persuasion
- The Building Blocks of Customer Segmentation
- 4 Steps for Creating a Digital Acquisition Game Plan
- NewHomeGuide.com doubles lead volume while improving conversion rate by 124%
- Sun Basket Increases Subscribers Through Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing
- Too Many Brands Overlook Affiliate Marketing
- Don’t Forget About Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Advertising Doesn’t Always Work (But It Can!)
- Digital Advertising on “Autopilot”
- A Conversation That Counts
- LQ Digital Named 2017 Optimizer of the Year
- The Rise of the Digital Economist
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There?
- In Search of the Elusive “Profitable Customer”
- 7 Tips for Tackling SEO Like a Pro
Affiliate marketing has grown in breadth, scope and value over the last several years. Since the recent pandemic, there have been new opportunities for businesses to enter the affiliate space at a lower CPA than ever before, but that is quickly changing for some verticals as the initial ‘fear’ has subsided.
In our recent webinar, we interviewed Monica Niblack, VP of Strategic Accounts and also lead on affiliate marketing programs here at LQ Digital, to better understand how the space has changed over the last couple of months and how businesses can get the most out of their affiliate programs.
Key insights covered:
- Since the pandemic, some larger brands that usually dominate the space, have needed flexibility and the ability to turn on and off their programs as needed. This has given smaller businesses a chance to ‘get their foot in the door’ for a lower CPA. However, there has been a recent resurgence – so if you want to get in at a lower CPA, you need to act now!
- Now is the time for rich data, but you could lose your shirt if you aren’t paying attention. LTV data analysis is critical. Make sure that your agency has the technology and data capture tools so that you can capture the rich data flowing to your programs and focus on long term growth.
- Because you’re paying on CPA, it’s easy to think the economics are strong – but dig deeper. Not all partners are created the same.
- Ask your agency how your payouts are being adjusted based on how the industry is changing – pivoting will be key.
Watch the webinar below.
Have questions on how to get started with affiliate? Reach out to us, we’ll connect you with one of our experts for a quick 30 minute chat. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to subscribe to our series so you always have the latest news and insight in your inbox: subscribe here.