- The Path to Growth: Aggressively Scale
- Looking Ahead: How to Drive Business Recovery in 2021
- Building a Growth Thesis & Fine Tuning Profitability
- Solving for Overwhelmed Lenders
- It’s Time to Take Marketing Off “Pause”
- How Onnit Improved Performance: Watch the Webinar
- Target Customers With Data: Watch the Webinar
- Business Growth in a Post Covid World: Watch the Webinar
- Get The Most Out of Your Affiliate Program – Watch the Webinar
- Keys to Increasing Conversion Rates – Watch the Webinar
- Using the Phone to Capture New Opportunities: Watch the Webinar
- Watch the Webinar: SEO long-term planning for recovery
- Watch the Webinar: Get Your SEO in Order
- Google Shopping: Now Open to Unpaid Listings, Watch the Video
- 15 Minute Digital Webinar: Make Paid Search Work for You
- The Impact of Coronavirus on Paid Social, Your Questions Answered
- 15 Minute Digital Planning Webinar: Paid Social in the Time of Coronavirus
- High-tech + Low-tech Growth Challenges for Mortgage Lenders
- Marketing Your App: Connecting Your Systems for the Data Advantage
- Where is your loan growth going to come from? Get the insights.
- 3 Pillars To Optimize Performance Under HEC
- Customer Acquisition for FinTech – The David and Goliath Story
- Power of the Call: Your Secret Weapon to Maximize Revenue and Reduce Costs
- LQ Digital taps Greg Allum as Vice President, Display & Social
- Unit Economics: the Heart of Digital Customer Acquisition
- Creating Effective Conversion Journeys
- The Ultimate Weapon of Persuasion
- The Building Blocks of Customer Segmentation
- 4 Steps for Creating a Digital Acquisition Game Plan
- NewHomeGuide.com doubles lead volume while improving conversion rate by 124%
- Sun Basket Increases Subscribers Through Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing
- Too Many Brands Overlook Affiliate Marketing
- Don’t Forget About Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Advertising Doesn’t Always Work (But It Can!)
- Digital Advertising on “Autopilot”
- A Conversation That Counts
- LQ Digital Named 2017 Optimizer of the Year
- The Rise of the Digital Economist
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There?
- In Search of the Elusive “Profitable Customer”
- 7 Tips for Tackling SEO Like a Pro
Now that 2020 is officially behind us, it’s time for companies to get laser focused on their growth goals and strategy for 2021.
As part of our growth playbook series, we’ve described the best ways for companies to do just that: get clarity on what stage of growth they are in and then put together a strategic roadmap with actionable tactics to get there.
We’ve already covered the first 2 stages in the growth playbook and how to master them: 1. Fine Tune Profitability and 2. Aggressively Scale. Once you’ve mastered each one of these stages, it’s then time to move on to the next critical stage: Deepen Relationships. After all, now that you’ve found your most profitable customers, what are you going to do with them? It’s much more cost effective to keep a happy customer then it is to acquire one, so it’s vital to maintain and nurture those relationships.
A company that is in this growth stage has plenty of customers but needs to improve their overall value by driving renewals, cross sells and upsells. Additionally, companies in this stage may also recognize that their churn is currently to high and they need to minimize portfolio run off. We actually worked with a mortgage and consumer lending company to help solve this challenge for them. By enlisting LQ Digital, we were able to help them not only nurture and build off their current portfolio of customers, but also improve the efficiencies of their own LO officers that were previously spending more than 40% of their time on non-sales related calls and unable to answer many incoming leads.
- LQ handled service calls & freed up LOs time to close deals – 95% of all leads now sent to LOs are true sales calls vs. 60 %
- LQ made outbound calls to reengage customers that had gone quiet – before they jumped to a competitor
- Expanded new areas of business: personal loans, auto loans, student financing
- LQ was able to increase their funded loan rate by 8 percent – resulting in additional $4 million dollars in funded loans
Watch the video to learn more:
If you need help building your own growth thesis and need to aggressively scale your business, we’ve got you covered. Contact us to learn more. We also offer a free 2 week benchmark assessment along with key recommendations to help you find your best customers, just fill out our digital assessment here to get started.